How you can volunteer with us
Do you want to join the team of people who make Brighton Permaculture Trust the dynamic organisation that it is?
A friendly team of dedicated enthusiasts run the organisation, much of the work being voluntary.
Ways you can volunteer with us
- Plot at Stanmer Park
- Scrumping & fruit picking
- Events & courses
- Work in schools
- Admin & publicity
- Become more involved
What we offer in return
A chance to be a part of the activities of Brighton Permaculture Trust:
- Meet other like-minded people and share ideas, practical advice and enthusiasm for all things permaculture
- Catch up with people you have met on courses/events/other activities
- Learn more about permaculture and get some practical experience putting permaculture into action
- Feel great that you are helping make the world more sustainable by your actions
- Advanced notification of discounts on some of our courses
We offer a range of interesting volunteer opportunities for anyone wanting to learn and support Permaculture in action in their community. We can offer guidance and some support on the day, but are currently not able to offer a full mentoring and supervision scheme.
Please note that all children under the age of 18 and vulnerable adults must be accompanied by a parent/guardian/carer who is responsible for their supervision, discipline, plus any medication needed.
If you want more input, why not become a regular volunteer at different events and consider taking one of our longer courses, or the Diploma in Permaculture?
Click here for a list of our current opportunities.
Sign up today!
To sign up as a volunteer is easy. Just click the button below and enter your name and email address. We'll add you to our Volunteer mailing list. You'll receive periodic emails informing you about the latest volunteer opportunities, and you choose where and when you'd like to help. There's no obligation, and you can unsubscribe at any time.